Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 24-30, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Innovative Products of America (IPA) released three new blow guns in a three-piece Specialty Blow-Gun Assortment (#8055).
- Leece Neville introduced new starters and alternators designed specifically for school buses.
- Link Mfg. has announced the availability of aftermarket kits for its ROI Cabmate Semi-Active Cab Suspension.
- Polygon Company designed custom composite housings for pneumatic cylinders in fifth-wheel coupling assemblies by Fontaine Fifth Wheel.
- Proterra’s newest series of battery packs, the H Series, offers a customizable energy storage system to power a wide range of heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
- XL Specialized Trailers has introduced the XL 120 hydraulic detachable gooseneck 3+2 trailer.