The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 24-30, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- BorgWarner announced Dr. Shaun E. McAlmont has been named to its board of directors.
- Dayco has added Ron Barnes as national commercial vehicles business development manager.
- Continental has named Renato Sarzano head of Truck Tires business for the Americas, and Shaun Uys as leader of the company’s fleet-focused key account management organization.
- Spireon CEO Kevin Weiss has been named to The Software Report’s list of Top 50 Software-as-a-Service CEOs of 2020.
- Advantage Truck Group has promoted Andrew Gallagher to parts manager for its Seabrook, N.H., location.
- CVSN has honored Keith Evans, formerly with Meritor and currently with Truck Supply of South Carolina, for his service as a member of the association’s board of directors.
- Stoughton Trailers has hired two new executives. Sue Vanderbilt joined the finance/accounting team as chief financial officer and Jeremy Sanders is the new chief commercial officer.
- East Manufacturing has promoted Mark Sabol to senior director, retail sales, and senior director, aftermarket parts sales.
- Buyers Products has appointed Matt Pitzer as OEM sales manager.