Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 31-Sept. 6, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Milwaukee Tool has introduced a cordless 1-in. D-handle extended anvil high torque impact wrench for diesel technicians who perform commercial tire service and heavy equipment maintenance.
- Noregon made its remote diagnostic application, TripVision Uptime, is available for purchase.
- PAI released new exhaust temperature sensors for International applications.
- Peterson Manufacturing expanded its line of LED interior lighting with the new 358 Series.
- STEMCO updated its Trifecta pre-adjusted hub assembly for the “N” trailer spindle application, and introduced two new hub cap plugs.
- Tectran introduced a stainless steel oversized snap clip.
- Trux Accessories introduced its new line of Class 1 LED Warning Lights.
- VMAC introduced the next generation of its Direct-Transmission Mounted Multi-Power System.