Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 7-13, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Kinedyne redesigned its Grip Link tire chains to include additional links on the side chains as well as more cross chains.
- LSI Chemical debuted ArcticArmor523, a diesel fuel additive that can be added to any diesel or biodiesel blend to improve cold weather performance.
- Milwaukee Tool has expanded its PackOut Modular Storage System with two additions, a two-wheel cart and a customizable work top.
- Stertil-Koni introduced the Kingpin Cross Beam Adapter, designed to allow users of its mobile column lifts to extend their utility to the trailer maintenance and service space.
- TRP released new all-makes grille guards.