The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 7-13, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- East Manufacturing has promoted Gary Brown to senior vice president of operations.
- Mack Trucks has appointed Gunnar Brunius vice president and general manager of Mack’s Lehigh Valley Operations, effective Oct. 1, 2020.
- PurePower Technologies has named Jon Huckaby engineering director of research and development.
- STEMCO has named Deepak Navnith as its new president. Previous president Eric Vaillancourt has been promoted to an executive operating role within STEMCO parent company EnPro industries.
- Western Global has hired Meghan Tranchina as the western regional sales manager, responsible for developing new relationships and providing support for customers in the Western U.S.
- Jasper Engines and Transmissions has named Randy Bauer vice president, support services.
- Boss Shops has hired Jim Reed as vice president of Boss Truck Shop.