The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 21-27, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Tenneco appointed John Stroup to its board of directors.
- Lubrication Specialties has announced the promotion of Kyle Fischer to director of branding and promotions.
- Meritor has appointed Fazal Merchant as a Class II director. His appointment is effective on Oct. 1, 2020.
- Minimizer and Premier Manufacturing named Derek Quys director of sales and Greg Renberg director of national accounts of its new single, strategic sales team.
- HDA Truck Pride has added Tim Shaw as director of program management, Clint Carter as chief commercial officer and has promoted John Lurz as vice president of technology.