Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 21-27, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Autel U.S. introduced an Intelligent Battery and Electrical System Diagnostics tool line.
- Dana introduced Spicer Select commercial vehicle 404 ring and pinion gearing.
- Milwaukee Tool announced its newest way to recharge or power devices on the job site — the M18 Top-Off 175W Power Supply.
- Phillips Industries has expanded its family of weather-proof Dual Pole QCS2 connections to include a straight back version, designed for tractor and trailer applications.
- TRP introduced new hydraulic shocks designed for all types of suspensions in Class 6-8 truck and trailer applications.