Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Oct. 12-Oct. 18, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Alliance Tire Americas has launched a new line of truck and bus radial tires under its Galaxy brand.
- Dinex launched its OneBox exhaust solution used on Freightliner and Western Star trucks for the American aftermarket.
- LSI Chemical introduces TotalArmorW7, a new winter blend diesel fuel aftermarket additive formulated to ensure complete operability in freezing temperatures.
- RETRAC has introduced the HighRise, a folding rear entry step designed for safe and efficient access to trailers and cargo areas.
- Shell extends its specialized fluids portfolio with Shell E-Fluids to support battery electric as well as fuel cell electric powertrains for commercial vehicles.