The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), has announced Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) will be held as a completely virtual conference on Monday, Jan. 25, 2021.
The program is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede the fully virtual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2021.
HDAD is traditionally held as a conference, networking and kick-off for suppliers attending HDAW. This year, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, HDAD will be held virtually and feature presentations and panel discussions with industry experts on topics including:
- A real-world view of pandemic strategies, successes and failures and looking toward what’s next
- What to expect of the 2021 DC administration
- Macroeconomic trends that will impact the industry
- MacKay & Company’s Truckable Economic Activity report
- Technology changes forced into the distribution chain by the pandemic and what will stick
- The fleet perspective on changes in the aftermarket and lasting lessons from the pandemic
Speakers currently scheduled will include:
- John Blodgett – vice president, sales and marketing, MacKay & Company
- Al Dragone – CEO, FleetPride
- Gerry Mead – executive vice president, maintenance and equipment, Hub Group
- Chris Patterson – independent director
- Mari Roberts – senior director, Transportation, Frito-Lay
- Tyler Robertson – CEO, Diesel Laptops
- Amanda Schuier – senior vice president, Quality Transport
- Ann Wilson – senior vice president, government affairs, MEMA
Additional speakers and panelists will be announced soon, organizers say.
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.