The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Nov. 9-15, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Martin Weissburg, chairman, Volvo Group North America, and president, Mack Trucks, has been named to National Association of Manufacturers board of directors.
- Jason Nord has been appointed vice president, people services, at Jasper Engines and Transmissions. Nord also will serve on the company’s executive committee.
- Daimler Truck AG announced Sanjiv Khurana will lead its new Connectivity Services Group global division.
- The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) presented its Triangle Award to James Kamsickas, chairman and CEO, Dana Inc.; Mike Mansuetti, president, Robert Bosch LLC; and Don Walker, CEO, Magna International.
- JohnDow Industries has hired Heather King as director of marketing.
- Bob Nuss, president of Nuss Truck & Equipment and ATD member, was honored with the HIRE Vets Medallion Award, the only federal-level award that recognizes a company or organization’s commitment to veterans’ employment and professional development.