The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Nov. 23-29, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Keith Barnes, president of Barnes Transportation Services, was elected chairman of the North Carolina Trucking Association.
- David Brinkman, who served as general manager of Goodyear Air Springs for EnPro, has been named CEO of Infinity Engineered Products.
- Jodie Teuton, Kenworth of Louisiana co-founder and vice president, has earned the “Influential Woman in Trucking” award from the Women in Trucking Association.
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) announced John C. White, former UTI board chairman, and Dr. Roderick R. Paige, former U.S. Secretary of Education, have retired from the company’s board of directors.
- The American Truck Dealers (ATD) has announced the results of its line rep elections. Scott McCandless, president, McCandless Truck Center, was reelected to a second three-year term as the International line representative. Jon Pritchett, CEO, Nextran Truck Centers, was reelected to a third three-year term as the Mack line representative. Scott Pearson, president, Peterbilt of Atlanta, will replace Dave Morganson as the Peterbilt line representative for a three-year term; Morganson served three terms on the ATD Board of Line Representatives. Kim Mesfin, general manager, Affinity Truck Center, was reelected to a second three-year term as the Volvo line representative. The new term begins on Feb. 11, 2021.
- The Used Truck Association (UTA) has announced its leadership team and board of directors for 2021. Officers include: President Terry Williams, Commercial Truck Trader, Norfolk, Va.; Vice President: Michelle Ober, TruckPaper, Lincoln, Neb.; Treasurer: Brock Frederick, Navistar, Lisle, Ill.; Secretary: Mike Roney, Premier Truck Group of Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City; President Emeritus: Craig Kendall, The Pete Store, Knoxville, Tenn. Board members are as follows:
- Willie Boyle, TruNorth Warranty Plans of North America, Missoula, Mont.
- Chris Bridges, Bridges Truck Center, Dallas
- Rocky Carden, Pedigree Truck Sales, Springfield, Mo.
- Hal Dickson, Mack Trucks, Greensboro, N.C.
- Brock Frederick, Navistar, Inc., Lisle, Ill..
- Ethan Nadolson, SOARR, Granville, Ohio
- Michelle Ober, TruckPaper, Lincoln, Neb.
- Tim Ronan, McMahon Truck Centers, Nashville, Tenn.
- Mike Roney, Premier Truck Group of Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City
- Amy Shahan, Bayshore Truck Center, New Castle, Dela.
- Doug Shields, Rush Enterprises, Inc., Chandler, Ariz.
- Rodney Stephens, MHC Kenworth, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Terry Williams, Commercial Truck Trader, Norfolk, Va.
- Jim Zimmerman, (Board Alternate), Kenworth of Pennsylvania, Carlisle, Pa.