The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Jan. 18-24, 2021):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Ancra Cargo has hired Scott Frazier as regional sales executive for its Midwest region.
- Daimler Trucks North America announced Andrew (Andy) Johnson has been named the company’s head of corporate communications.
- Rand McNally announced the appointment of Barry J. Glick to its board of directors.
- TuSimple announced the members of its newly established Executive Advisory Board, which includes Jeff Denham, Eric Fuller, Steve Girsky, Jim Kolbe, Derek Leathers, Mark Rourke and Jean-Jacques Ruest. The Executive Advisory Board will provide advice to the company and its senior management team.
- Western Global announced the addition of Jayna Rodgers as its Central U.S. regional sales manager.
- Ross Todd, a 50-year veteran of the industrial and automotive aftermarket, has died. He was 81.
- Nada Jiddou has been appointed to executive vice president and general manager of Clarience Technologies’ Road Ready telematics division.