The LoadHandler Power Products starter and alternator family has expanded its portfolio with the introduction of a new 24V, 70-amp version of LoadHandler Power L24 alternator.
This drop-in replacement alternator is engineered to match OE specifications for appearance, fit and function, and offers an affordable alternative to rebuilt units. It is an ideal solution for a variety of industrial, construction and agricultural applications.
“Whether they are used on harvesters, wheel loaders or other medium- or heavy-duty applications, the 24-volt L24 alternator is built to improve performance, increase vehicle uptime and help extend service life,” says Jonathan Smith, assistant director of sales and marketing, Prestolite. “It represents an important extension of our LoadHandler product family, providing an efficient and affordable option to a broad range of industries.”
Prestolite says features of the new L24 alternator include:
- 24V, 70-amp output
- 100 percent new, no core
- J-180 hinge mount with 4 pin regulator
- Dual Internal Fan design, which maintains optimum bearing temperature during operation and minimizes heat damage for longer service life
- Durable brushed design, providing consistent, reliable performance in a wide range of operating conditions
- Fully and stringently performance-tested – helps ensure durability and performance
- Heavy duty bearing, rectifier and diodes – helps increase service life and improve performance in extreme operating environments
- One-year parts warranty