Penske Truck Rental has introduced its first-ever mobile app for consumer truck rental customers. According to Penske, the new provides do-it-yourself movers with the ability to manage their move more efficiently and effectively.
Penske is committed to providing a stress-free moving experience by offering flexibility, expert advice, moving tips, greener moving options and a network of supplies and services.
[RELATED: Nikola adds 50-plus dealer locations]
The app, which is available for free in the App Store and Google Play Store, simplifies the logistics of moving while keeping customers connected through the complete range of features, such as:
- Find the closest Penske locations with the interactive map.
- Get a quote; complete and manage a reservation.
- Watch how-to videos that provide helpful moving tips. Renters can also view videos to learn how to better operate these trucks.
- Reference loading guides and safety protocols to ensure a safe moving experience.
- Connect with 24/7 roadside assistance.
Additionally, the Penske Truck Rental app incorporates insurance bundling options. With four bundles offered, renters can select the plan that best protects themselves and their belongings. The Penske Truck Rental mobile app also streamlines the truck rental and moving process. With one app, customers can take advantage of comprehensive rental services, find the nearest Penske location and additional services that allow movers to stay connected during their moves, the company says.