Registration is now open for the 2022 Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN) Aftermarket Distribution Summit, set to be held June 4-8, 2022, at the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, Calif.
The annual CVSN Aftermarket Distribution Summit is for the top executives and spouses from both the supplier and distributor companies in the heavy-duty independent aftermarket. Highlights of this year's event will include:
- President’s Award presented to the organization's late friend, CVSN member and industry icon John Bzeta of Fleet Brake Parts & Service (Award to be accepted by Michelle, Jackson, Ava and Matthew Bzeta)
- GenNext's presentation of the 4 Under 40 awards to the young leaders in the independent aftermarket industry
- Private Strategic Planning (PSP) meetings between suppliers and distributors (only 15 slots of three meetings per slot available)
- Education Sessions that address current critical industry issues. More info to come shortly.
- “The John Bzeta Memorial Children’s Charity Auction” that will be held annually at the summit
- Social Group Activities and Spouse Activities
An early event agenda is available here, and CVSN also has more information about the event available on its website at https://cvsn.org/cvsn-aftermarket-summit-22/. More speaker information will be coming soon, and CVSN advises distributors and suppliers to register for PSP as soon as possible using the link above. Hotel registrations also can be made at https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1632180434309&key=GRP&app=resvlink.