Fyda Freightliner Columbus announces it is now an authorized full-service dealer for Isuzu Commercial Trucks America. This product addition enables the Columbus dealership to expand into the Class 3 through 7 low cab forward market.
“With our customers in mind, we are always watching for opportunities to grow our dealership capabilities to better serve our customers,” says Gary Tiffan, general manager for both the Columbus and Zanesville dealerships. “Adding Isuzu commercial trucks to the product portfolio allows us to round out our product suite at the Columbus location for sales, parts, service and product warranty support.”
With the recent acquisition announcement of Buckeye Western Star and Yard Trucks of Ohio, Fyda Freightliner Columbus now offers the following lineup in new trucks:
- Freightliner – Class 6 & 7 medium-duty, step van, delivery, vocational/municipality; Class 8 heavy-duty on-highway
- Western Star – Class 6 & 7 vocational/municipality; Class 8 heavy-duty on-highway
- Isuzu – Class 3 through 7 low cab forward truck chassis for multiple medium- and heavy-duty truck applications
- Battle Motors, formerly Crane Carrier Co. – vocational chassis
- Kalmar Ottawa – yard trucks