The UTA and Michelin Truck will be hosting a free webinar on tire basics on Thursday, May 25 at 2 p.m. EST.
The old adage that round and black is everything you need to know about truck tires no longer applies. Tires are now a science unto their own, making this a webinar you will not want to miss, UTA says.
Lauren Wilkes, Michelin’s U.S. operational marketing manager, will lead the webinar as she helps educate industry members looking to brush up on tire technology. She will cover topics such as:
- Tire nomenclature and basics
- Coaching customers on picking the right tires for their application
- Benefits of the Michelin X One formatted tire
- The UTA member Advantage Program
- Using Michelin’s website as a tool when coaching customers
Topic: Tire basics
Host: Michelin Truck
When: Thursday, May 25, 2-3 p.m. EST
Event number: 663 254 339
Event password: michelin
To join the online event to listen and view the presentation enter this link into your browser:
https://goo.gl/CzsoQn, then enter your name and email, then click “Join Now.”
The event password is michelin