SelecTrucks has launched a heavy-duty emergency roadside assistance program, Roadside Select. The program is provided by Roadside Masters, North America’s largest 24/7 roadside assistance program for commercial vehicles, serving thousands of owner-operators and fleets, according to an announcement.
Roadside Select is available for all used semi-trucks purchased at any of the 24 SelecTrucks centers in North America. With response times under an hour, Roadside Select enables drivers to get back on the road as quickly as possible. Roadside Select accommodates drivers who speak different languages via multilingual call centers.
“Roadside Select is a helpful tool to protect our customers in the unfortunate event of an emergency,” says Bryan Howard, director of sales and distribution. “It is just one more way that we at SelecTrucks are looking out for our customers’ best interests.”
Services provided to Roadside Select members include:
- Best-in-class towing: Your truck and trailer will be towed together for up to 50 miles.
- Mobile mechanic: If your truck can be fixed roadside, a mechanic will be brought to you in lieu of towing.
- Flat tire assistance, tire replacement and tire repair
- Delivery service: fuel, oil, fluids and replacement parts
- Jump starts and pull starts
- Lock-out and replacement key services