NationaLease recently hosted a celebration at the Hyatt Ziva in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, to honor the 21 winners of the organization’s 2017 Masters Club Award, recognizing outstanding sales performers.
In addition to the Masters Club honors, NationaLease also announced the coveted Gene Scoggins Award for top performer was won by top performer Lacy Teague of Salem NationaLease in Winston-Salem, N.C., and Jay Hagerty was the recipient of the Gerald Yeomans Award, representing NationaLease national account sales.
“The Masters Club ceremony has become that one special event that our peak performing sales professionals look forward to each year – a chance to step back, even for a brief moment, and enjoy some recognition for a job well done,” says Joe Gallick, senior vice president of sales for NationaLease. “The benefits accrue far beyond this moment for years to come. Witnessing our four first-time award winners celebrate among a group of multiple-year recipients only reinforces our belief that success breeds success.”
NationaLease says its 2017 Masters Club Award winners are:
- John Matthews, Aim NationaLease, Girard, Ohio
- Mike Wall, Aim NationaLease, Girard, Ohio
- Mike Quick, Brown NationaLease, Des Moines, Iowa
- Ray Swesey, Brown NationaLease, Des Moines, Iowa
- Glen Moorehouse, DeCarolis Truck Rental, Inc., a NationaLease Member, Rochester, N.Y.
- Brian Butterfield, Fox & James NationaLease, Latrobe, Md.
- Sam Keegan, Hogan Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member, St. Louis.
- Justin Mackey, Interstate NationaLease, Albany, Ga.
- Evan Keefer, Kris-Way Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member, S. Portland, Me.
- Fred Schmidt, McMahon Truck Leasing, a NationaLease Member, Charlotte
- Jay Hagerty, NationaLease, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Rob Goble, NationaLease, Downers Grove, Ill.
- David Humphrey, Salem NationaLease, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Lacy Teague, Salem NationaLease, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Tom Sisinyak, Salem NationaLease, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Wayne Simpson, Salem NationaLease, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Bob Mangan, TCI Leasing/Rentals, a NationaLease Member, Commerce, Calif.
- Shawn Ross, TCI Leasing/Rentals, a NationaLease Member, Commerce, Calif.
- Jesse Toppins, Valley Truck Leasing NationaLease, Appleton, Wis.
- Bob Norris, Velocity Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member, Whittier, Calif.
- Brad Fritz, Velocity Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member, Whittier, Calif.
NationaLease also inducted Hagerty, a national account executive based in southeastern Pennsylvania, into its Masters Club Hall of Fame at the meeting. NationaLease says its Hall of Fame was established in 2016 to recognize the outstanding sales professionals of its member association who have demonstrated the highest levels of performance over 10 consecutive years.
Hagerty joins four previous inductees in the Hall of Fame from the inaugural class of 2016 – Mark Quick and Ray Swesey of Brown NationaLease, Matt Svancara of Aim NationaLease, and Fred Schmidt of McMahon Truck Leasing, a NationaLease Member.
Dean Vicha, president of NationaLease, presented Hagerty with a Rolex watch and commemorative plaque to acknowledge his outstanding sales achievements. The plaque will be permanently displayed at NationaLease’s corporate headquarters in Downers Grove, Ill.
“Accomplishing this goal is no small feat,” says Gallick. “Achieving Masters Club status in any given year is a challenge, but consistently performing to this level for a decade is something special.”