Heavy Duty Dialogue 2014, jointly presented by the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association and Transport Topics, will precede TMC’s annual meeting on March 10, 2014 at the Renaissance Convention Center in Nashville.
Heavy Duty Dialogue ’14 is an exceptional business conference developed specifically for executives in the global and domestic, on-and-off highway commercial vehicle industry. HDMA says the HDD’14 program will address several key strategic areas within the Global Market for the Commercial Vehicle Industry, including:
- Shift Happens: Industry Shifts and Game Changers – How to Best Address the Challenges
- The Connected Vehicle: Using Technology to Minimize Downtime, Improve Vehicle and Driver Safety and Carbon Footprint Reduction
- The Fleet Perspective: Disruptive Regulatory, Industry and Technology Trends and Developments
- X Factors in the Industry: Supplier Industry Perspectives on Alternate Fuels, Electronics and Safety Technology
- Global Truck Outlook: The Global Outlook for the Commercial Vehicle Industry and its Economic Drivers
- Market Forecast:North American Freight Fundamentals
The demands of supplying On and Off-Highway OEM and aftermarket customers creates changes and challenges within the global commercial vehicle industry. HDMA says HDD’14 will have the vital information to assist organizations in developing strategies to grow and prosper in the industry’s ever-changing market.
Attendees will hear industry experts discuss strategies, learn about potential new developments in industry segment markets for their products and services, experience peer networking opportunities within the industry in a business setting, in an environment focused on developing relationships and enhanced industry knowledge to sustain business in world-wide changing economic environments, HDMA says.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Rick Funston, Managing Partner, Funston Advisory Services
- Rich Ferguson, Senior Vice President, Aftermarket & Soft Products, Volvo and Mack Trucks
- Tim Lynch, Lobbyist, Morgan, Lewis & Brockius LLP
- Lee Long, Director of Fleet Services, Southeastern Freight Lines
- Kirk Altrichter, Vice President, Maintenance, Crete Carrier Corp.
- Dave Manning, President, TCW Inc.
- Aaron Tennant, President & CEO, Tennant Truck Lines, Inc.
- Brian McLaughlin, President, PeopleNet
- Jon Morrison, President & General Manager, MeritorWABCO Vehicle Control Systems
- Chad Lindholm, Vice President, Clean Energy Fuels
- Jeff Mason, Executive Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs, ATA
- Tom Kretsinger, President & COO, American Central Transport
- Andrej Divis, IHS Global
- Bob Costello, Chief Economist, ATA
- Bill Strauss, Senior Economist & Economic Advisor, US Federal Reserve Chicago
- Kristine Kubacki, Senior Analyst, Avondale Partners
“The global commercial vehicle industry is expanding, with many companies encountering new challenges within segments of the industry,” says Tim Kraus, HDMA president and COO. “Suppliers are reacting to new markets by expanding their reach by integrating new products, services and business practices, which can open doors to new business opportunities. The conference program for HDD’14 is designed to delve into these segments and opportunities, expanding business contacts and new foundations for attendees.”
For more information on Heavy Duty Dialogue ’14, visit www.hdma.org or contact HDMA directly at 919-406-8814.