KEA Advisors and Karmak announced they will hold a virtual clinic dedicated to service education and leadership training, geared specifically toward Karmak users, from Aug. 17-21.
Instructors Allen Phibbs of KEA Advisors and Ashley Martin of Karmak will raise participants’ service department performance to best-in-class. The four-day program will bring significant process improvements, leadership awareness, and service department management tools.
In the class sessions, organizers say participants will:
- Assess current service department performance
- Learn the fundamentals of service department management: gap analysis, operations performance calculations, Karmak reports to monitor performance
- Identify opportunities from a gap analysis
- Gain Leadership awareness and development (includes individual DISC Behavior Preference Assessment)
- Identify their most important goal, and create an action plan for achievement
“Throughput remains the greatest opportunity for growth,” says Phibbs. “Increasing the velocity of trucks coming through the shop and accelerating the number that can be worked on at a given time directly impacts the revenue both the service department and its customers can realize. Service departments that can get trucks in and out quicker – and of course, fixed right the first time – will be rewarded by the market with more business.”
The clinic has been priced at $824. For more information, and to register, please CLICK HERE.