Diesel Forward will host its first virtual Diesel Expo next week.
Set for 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, on Aug. 27-28, the 2020 Diesel Expo will encourage independent repair shops, fleets and other diesel vehicle/equipment owners/enthusiasts to attend and learn more about the products and services they can receive through the company’s highly skilled diesel expert network.
The Diesel Forward network has more than 400 locations across the U.S. and Canada that specialize in fuel system and engine repair for a variety of diesel engine applications. The theme of the 2020 Exposition is “Boosting Knowledge Virtually.”
The company says the expo is free, and will offer attendees the opportunity to connect with industry leading experts from across the country such as Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Stanadyne, BorgWarner, Garrett, IHI and more. During the event attendees will be able to visit with various product manufacturers and industry partners to view the latest products and services.
There will be six technical presentations covering various topics of diesel diagnostics and troubleshooting along with four presentations covering product and market information.
Some of the speakers and segments for next week’s event include:
- Keynote Speaker: Mike Delaney – How to Grow Your Aftermarket Business
- Allen Brown (Bosch) – Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment/Opportunities for Growth
- Tony Salas (Powertrain Training) – GM L5P/L5D Technical Presentation
- Harshad Joshi and Paul Mydlarz (Delphi Technologies) – Heavy-Duty All-Makes
- Mac Flynn (Diesel Forward) with special guest Tom Spichtig (Turbo Re-Source, Inc.) – Turbo Failure Analysis
- Scott Meek (Diesel Laptops) – Technical Training/Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment
- Jay Goninen (Find A Wrench) – Tips for Recruiting and Retaining Quality Technicians
- Kevin Looney – Navistar Fuel System Troubleshooting
- Mike Cleary (ATSS Training) – Piezo Injector Operation in a Modern Diesel Engine
- Nate Breunig (Alliant Power) with special guest Jamie Irvine (The Heavy-Duty Parts Report) – Heavy-Duty Parts
Diesel Forward says keynote speaker Mike Delaney has 35 years of experience in the industry that include positions with WheelTime Heavy Truck Service and Daimler Trucks North America. The technical presenters have more than 100 years of experience in the industry.
To view the full event agenda, and to register, please CLICK HERE.