Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Jan. 25-31, 2021).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Alliance Parts is adding the more than a dozen product lines to its aftermarket offering.
- Dana Incorporated unveiled an expanded family of Dana TM4 SUMO HP electric motors and inverters.
- Navistar and General Motors are introducing a complete solution for customer implementation of a zero-emission long-haul system.
- PAI Industries added multiple parts to its heavy-duty parts offering.
- World American added replacement sensors to its heavy-duty product line.