Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (March 22-28, 2021).
- Axalta introduced Imron Industrial 2100 HG-C high-gloss clearcoat.
- Bendix Intellipark Electronic Parking Brake can now be ordered factory-installed on two Thomas Built models.
- Denso expanded its PowerEdge brand of diesel particulate filters and diesel oxidation catalysts.
- Minimizer and Premier Manufacturing are increasing their marketing efforts in Canada and Latin America with the release of a trilingual marketing campaign.
- Mitchell 1 has updated its Manager SE TruckEdition truck shop management software, adding the capability to access select shop reports from the cloud.