Yokohama Tire’s websites for commercial and consumer audiences have a new look and feel.
The sites — www.yokohamatruck.com and www.yokohamatire.com — were rebuilt the company says to improve the customer experience and make it easier to find the exact kind of tire and information they are looking for.
“The emphasis on the redesign was to make the sites completely customer-focused,” says Alan Holtschneider, Yokohama director of marketing. “Our goal was to rebuild them for better engagement and interactivity, dialogue, information empowerment and a positive tire education experience.”
For Yokohama’s full line of commercial tires, yokohamatruck.com offers:
- Business-improving tools like the new Tire Inspection Guide, which helps fleet customers identify the most common tire issues and fixes to keep their trucks on the road. The more Yokohama can help fleets minimize downtime, the more productive and profitable they can be.
- Fleet-friendly items such as YTC’s Fuel Savings Calculator and Tire Inflation Pressure Calculator. The Fuel Savings Calculator provides fleet owners with comparative analysis on how much savings they can gain with Yokohama tires versus competitors’ tires. The Tire Inflation Calculator provides inflation recommendations based on load inputs and axle configurations.
Highlights of the redesigned yokohamatire.com, include:
- New Tire Finder with a redesigned layout and search filters.
- A redesigned and more easily accessible Dealer Locator that allows the user to call the dealer, get directions or link to their site for more information. Visitors can also filter the locator results to highlight tire retailers and auto dealers, as well as online exclusive retailers.
- Family pages that highlight lifestyle elements (performance, off-road, etc.) relevant to the respective lines.
- A new Motorsports “hub” which houses expanded information on Yokohama’s on-road and off-road racing programs, a detailed roster and background on Team Yokohama drivers and ambassadors, as well as a method for drivers to register and/or claim against Yokohama’s contingency programs.
- New Product Detail pages feature enhanced size and spec search functionality, and a redesigned tech table for easier navigation. These have been expanded to include dedicated racing tires, which can be found within the Motorsports hub.
- Expanded “Tires 101” to provide educational resources in areas such as choosing the right tire, understanding the sidewall and tire maintenance and care.