Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (May 17-23).
- Autel US introduced the MaxiSYS MS909CV commercial vehicle diagnostics tablet featuring extensive hardware and software enhancements.
- Eaton has introduced additions to the 430-millimeter diaphragm spring clutch portfolio for heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
- Milwaukee Tool launched a carbide hole cutter as well as a first aid kit as part of its PackOut system.
- TRP added all-makes drag links to its growing product line.
- World American added nearly a dozen suspension components to its heavy-duty product line.