Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (June 1-6).
- Bridgestone Americas is expanding its fuel-efficient Ecopia commercial truck tire line with the introduction of the new Bridgestone R213 Ecopia tire.
- Michelin North America launched two new pre-mold retreads to broaden its lineup of tire retread technologies.
- Presto ECOA introduced its XZ Series Lift Tables, which now feature zero-height platforms that sit just 3/8 in., above the floor.
- Stertil-Koni introduced five new, air-over-hydraulic jacks, each engineered for heavy duty applications, notably trucking, transit buses, agriculture and construction.
- Yokohama Tire has introduced an all-position waste and sanitation tire, the 506U. The company also announced its 715R open shoulder regional drive tire meets the industry’s required performance criteria for severe snow service