Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of May 9-15, 2022:
- Bridgestone Americas launched the new Bandag B713 FuelTech drive tire tread.
- Freightliner introduced its production-ready eCascadia tractor.
- Hendrickson released a suite of new products specifically catering to the rapidly growing electric vehicle market.
- IPA launched the #4105 SMART MUTT X series for testing five of the most common trailer types with one unit.
- LiftWise introduced the LiftMaster 7000, which enables users to lift or parts for maintenance or other needs.
- Lightning eMotors and Perrone Robotics partnered to offer Class 3-7 autonomous, electric fleet vehicles.
- Meritor launched its Power Control and Accessory System (PCAS) for zero emissions commercial vehicles.