Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of Nov. 14-20, 2022:
- Dorman HD Solutions added a new group of sensors to its heavy-duty product line.
- Minimizer expanded its line of custom molded floor mats by offering a mat for the sleeper area of the cab.
- Noregon released its third major update of 2022 for JPRO.
- Palfinger rolled out a new line of truck-mounted forklifts, the FHS series, that can lift 5,500 pounds.
- Reading Truck expanded its truck body line-up with the introduction of its new contractor body.