Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry for the week of May 1-7, 2023:
- AFA Industries introduced a Caterpillar engine overhaul kit and a variety of other engine parts.
- Dana announces new line of transmissions for electric medium-duty vehicles.
- Decisiv introduced service calculator tools for service providers and fleets .
- Hino Trucks will distribute a new electric tractor in 2024.
- Hyundai will make its XCIENT hydrogen fuel cell tractor available in the U.S. market next year.
- IPD now offers a water pump for the Caterpillar 3500.
- Kenworth and Peterbilt will bring a hydrogen fuel cell tractor to the market.
- Minimizer introduced new floor mats for medium-duty Peterbilt and Kenworth trucks.
- OTC has a new angled wire stripping tool.