Stertil-Koni announced that it has incorporated its full-color, touch-screen control console — known as the ebright Smart Control System — into the company’s full vertical rise platform SkyLift.
The real-time operation and monitoring of the SkyLift is even easier, placing all critical information directly at the fingertips of the person who needs it most: the busy technician on the shop floor, the company says.
First deployed on Stertil-Koni Mobile Column Lifts in 2015 and subsequently rolled out to the company’s inground scissor-style EcoLift and telescopic piston DiamondLift in 2017, the enhanced ebright Smart Control System provides intuitive ease-of-use and maximum visual information about the entire lifting process in a notepad-style presentation.
The eBright Smart Control System offers:
- A high-resolution 7-in., full-color touchscreen
- User-friendly intuitive visual controls
- Simultaneous control for standard and tandem SkyLift configurations
- Diagnostic information about the SkyLift
- Owner/user-configurable options, including choice of language
- Presentation of all relevant information at a glance
- Ability to operate even while wearing gloves
“Stertil-Koni is dedicated to delivering the very best in heavy duty lifting systems that are dependable, durable, safe and intuitive to use. The inclusion of the eBright Control System on the SkyLift brings the very best in touch-screen controls, combined with real-time lift information, to even more heavy duty fleet maintenance shops across North America,” says Stertil-Koni President Dr. Jean DellAmore.