The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Feb. 15-21, 2021.)
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- American Trailer Rental Group (ATRG) announced Mike Burk has joined the company team as general manager and will lead efforts in St. Louis.
- ATRO Engineered Systems announced the hiring of Rogelio Lemus as vice president of sales and a member of ATRO’s Executive Leadership Team.
- Cummins has announced several leadership appointments. Mahesh Narang is being named vice president and president– Components Segment. Cary Chenanda is being named vice president – Cummins Emission Solutions. Marina Savelli is being appointed vice president – Cummins Electronics and Fuel Systems. Mark Osowick is being appointed vice president – Human Resources. John Brockhaus is being named vice president – Human Resources Operations. Cathy Buening-Griffin is being named vice president – Business Transformation.
- Effective April 1, 2021, John O’Leary will be the new president and CEO at Daimler Trucks North America. He follows Roger Nielsen, who will retire effective April 30, 2021, after 35 years in the company, the last four years as its president and CEO.
- Paul Kegels has joined the advisory board for Trova Commercial Vehicles.
- Valvoline announced the appointment of Mahmoud (Mack) Sharaf to serve as the company’s treasurer and chief liaison to the investment community.