The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (March 15-21, 2021.)
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Fleet Advantage announced its CEO, John Flynn, has been named to the Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine’s list of 2021 Pros to Know in the supply chain industry for the third consecutive year.
- Fontaine Fifth Wheel announces Paige Petroni, vice president of sales and marketing, is now responsible for the company's entire global sales organization.
- NTEA’s Generation Next recently elected three new members to its board of governors: Derek Hill of Fallsway Equipment Co. (Akron, Ohio); Anne T. Sutton, MBA of Curry Supply Co. (Martinsburg, Pa.); and Sean Woodman of Muncie Power Products (Muncie, Ind.).
- Tesla has appointed Jerome Guillen to lead its trucking division. He previously served as Tesla’s president of automotive.
- Transervice Logistics Inc. appointed Doug Adamson to the executive team as senior vice president, sales and marketing.
- Truckworx has promoted Matt Dobbins to vice president, Southern Region.
- Western Global announced the addition of Josh Pogozelski as its Eastern U.S. fuel distribution regional account manager.