The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (March 1-7, 2021.)
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Standard Motor Products has named Dave Illes as director of sales, heavy-duty aftermarket.
- Jodie Teuton, Kenworth of Louisiana co-founder and vice president, has received the inaugural Kenworth Industry Impact Award.
- Kenworth has named its 2021 Dealer Council. Members are Chairman – Todd Rice, MHC Kenworth (Leawood, Kan.); Bill Currie, Inland Kenworth (Burnaby, B.C.); Bill Kozek, CSM Companies (Madison, Wis.); Samuel Letendre, Kenworth Maska (La Présentation, Québec); Mike Levering, Truckworx Kenworth (Birmingham, Ala.), Tim Mitchell, Kenworth of Pennsylvania (Carlisle, Pa.); Scott Nichols, Kenworth of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.); and Jared White, MHC Kenworth (Leawood, Kan). In addition, Jodie Teuton of Kenworth of Louisiana (Gray, La.) serves as the Kenworth line representative for the American Truck Dealers.
- Randy DeBortoli has been named chief engineer, product validation engineering, Daimler Trucks North America.
- Goodyear has appointed Ryan Patterson to senior vice president, business integration.
- Olen Hunter has joined Dobbs Truck Group as executive vice president - West.