The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (April 12-18, 2021).
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Atlis Motor Vehicles, a mobility company developing a 500-mile electric work truck, electric vehicle batteries and charging ecosystem, announced John Stilo has joined the company as chief financial officer.
- Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) announced the appointment of current Thomas Built Buses President and CEO Caley Edgerly to the role of general manager, operations planning and quality at DTNA. The company also appointed Marcela Barreiro president and CEO of Daimler Trucks Mexico.
- Fleet Advantage announced Vice President of Strategic Fleet Solutions Bill Ten Eyck has been named to the Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain award for 2021.
- Four Star Freightliner has announced the winners of its 2021 scholarships in memory of former employee Zachary Sizemore, who passed away from cancer. This year's winners are Marcus Fields, Greenville, Ala., Zach Cosby, Montgomery, Ala., Amber Hammon, Gordon, Ala., Alana Wallace, Hoover, Ala.
- LSI Chemical has announced Thomas Robinson as the company’s new business development and marketing manager.
- TBC Corporation announced President & CEO Erik R. Olsen will step down effective June 30, 2021. Over the next few months, Olsen and TBC’s executive leadership will work alongside incoming President & CEO Laurent Bourrut and Sam Kato, incoming Chief Administrative Officer, to ensure a seamless transition.
- Truck Renting and Leasing Association (TRALA) announced BT Steadman has been named its chairman of the board for 2021-2022.
- Xantrex has promoted Will Tomkinson to sales director and appointed Terry Yates to sales manager for work trucks. The company also has hired Hall Fess as sales manager for the heavy truck market and Matthew Wodecki as sales director, Freedom eGen power solutions.