The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of Nov. 1, 2021.
- Jeff Kritzer of BendPak has beeen elected to a third one-year term as chairman of the board at the organization’s annual meeting in Las Vegas on Nov. 1.
- Global Shop Solutions, a developer of ERP software for manufacturers, has named John Davis chief technology officer.
- Mack Trucks announced David Galbraith has been appointed Mack’s vice president of global brand and marketing.
- Steve McEnany and Midwest Wheel Companies was honored for its AI and augmented reality parts solution by the SuperNova Awards.
- Rihm Family Companies was named a top company for women to work for in transportation by the Women in Trucking association.
- XL Fleet has named Eric Tech as CEO, effective Dec. 1, 2021.