The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of March 28, 2022:
- Corcentric Capital Equipment Solutions has promoted Ray Ellingsen to senior vice president of Syndication & Operations.
- Daimler Trucks North America has named Carsten Kirchholtes as general manager, procurement and supply chain management.
- N.A. Williams has accepted the request of Roger McCollum to step down as CEO and transition to the role of executive chairman as of June 1, 2022. At that time, Chris Williams will assume the role of president and CEO. Neal Williams Jr. will continue as executive vice president and vice chairman.
- Valvoline Inc. named Lori Flees as the president of its Retail Services business segment.
- Blue Bird Corporation has appointed Jim Nelles as senior vice president, Global Supply Chain Management.
- Michael Blawas has been named chief financial officer of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).