The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of April 11, 2022:
- Custom Truck One Source has appointed Mary Jackson to its board of directors. Jackson is a retired Vice Admiral in the U.S. Navy.
- Nikola Corporation announced Sophia Jin is completing her three-year term on Nikola's board of directors and will be retiring in June.
- Procede Software announced Bennett Whitnell has been named vice president of sales.
- Volvo Trucks North America has appointed Sue Ann Smith vice president, leasing national accounts.
- HDA Truck Pride has appointed Laura Hewitt vice president of information technology.