The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of April 4, 2022:
- Yokohama Tire Corporation has promoted Ray Polentz to senior director of supply chain and logistics.
- Duane Polok of Southwest Truck Parts has died. He was 64.
- Truck-Lite has hired Aaron Justice as vice president of operations to lead manufacturing, supply chain and quality functions in the U.S.
- TransForce Group announced Jesus Bosque has joined the company as chief operating officer.
- Fleet Advantage announced, Katerina Jones, vice president, marketing and business development, has been named a 2022 Influential Business Woman by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Custom Truck One Source Inc. announced Vice Admiral Mary Jackson U.S. Navy (Retired) was appointed to its Board of Directors, filling a vacancy. Vice Admiral Jackson was also appointed to serve on both the Audit and Compensation Committees of Custom Truck’s board.