The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of May 8, 2023:
- Stephen Roy has been appointed as a new member of Volvo Group´s Executive Board and president of Mack Trucks. He will succeed Martin Weissburg, who will retire after a long and successful career within the Volvo Group.
- Dana Hopkins is the new chief operating officer of HEVI Corporation, a subsidiary of Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation, a technology developer and manufacturer of electric industrial vehicles and drivetrain systems for material handling machinery and vehicles.
- Stertil-Koni USA has promoted Scott Steinhardt to general manager.
- Jim Burg was appointed to the board of directors of the American Transportation Research Institute. He is the president of James Burg Trucking Company.
- Hyzon Motors has appointed Andrea Farace to its board of directors, effective May 4, 2023.