The American Truck Dealers (ATD) have opened registration for a variety of ATD Academy dealer education courses that will be held in the months ahead. Some courses will be held online and some will meet in person. Financial Management and Parts classes will be held in person this fall. Classes for new and used trucks, marketing and sales will be offered in-person or online.
ATD Academy says its programs are for current and future operators of commercial truck dealerships. Certificate and seminar programs include intensive, week-long instructor-led classes at ATD headquarters in Tysons, Va. Virtual courses combine hands-on practical application in each area of the dealership.
The following classes still have space available, ATD reports:
- ATD045 – Variable Operations 1 – Used Trucks, this class will meet in-person Sept. 20 in Tysons, Va.
- ATD045B – Variable Operations 1 (10/12 through 10/28) Live and online and Variable Operations 2 (11/30 through 12/16) Live and online.
- ATD045 & ATD045B – Pre-Owned Truck or New Truck. (Click here to register and select “Commercial Truck Certificate Class” Live and online).
- ATD046 – Financial Management in person this Sept. 7, Tysons, Va. (Click here to register)
- ATD047 – Financial Management classes starting on Feb. 7, 2022. (Click here to register)