David Scheitlin, director of operations at Holman Manufacturing & Distribution, became the 59th board chairman of NTEA -- The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
[RELATED: NTEA debuts Commercial Vehicle Market Report; showcases equipment population changes and purchasing outlook]
"For nearly 30 years, I've seen how important our industry companies are where we live and work," Scheitlin says. "It's been an honor serving our vibrant commercial vehicle community as part of NTEA's board, and I'm excited for this next chapter serving as board chair."
Scheitlin took over from past board chair Tina Albright, vice president of human relations and safety at Truck Bodies & Equipment International Inc. He was first elected to the board in 2018 and served on the executive committee, services committee, finance and investment committee, data committee, and board development and recruitment committee. He's also been involved with the education committee, chassis liaison committee, business development working group and MVP task force.
He is a graduate of Purdue University and began his career in the work truck industry in 1994. He has served as operations manager of Auto Truck Group LLC -- Fort Wayne, Louisville Truck Equipment and Holman.
The 2023-2024 NTEA board also includes:
- First Vice Chair Jason Ritchey, president and owner, Curry Supply Co., Martinsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Second Vice Chair Ben Winter, director of business development, Transfer Flow, Chico, California.
- Third Vice Chair and Treasurer Rick Albertini, CEO, Phenix Truck & Van, Pomona, California.
- Secretary Steve Carey, president and CEO, NTEA, Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- T.J. Blandford, CEO, Woodbine Manufacturing Co., Woodbine, Iowa.
- Marc Ellison, director/vice president of sales, InterMotive Vehicle Controls, Auburn, California.
- Pat Godwin Jr., corporate president, The Godwin Group, Dunn, North Carolina.
- Joe Lewis, vice president, ATW Truck Equipment/CM Truck Beds/Dakota Bodies, Kingston, Oklahoma.
- Todd Mouw, executive vice president, ROUSH CleanTech, Livonia, Michigan.
- Mike Randolph, president, Work Truck and EV Solutions, Fontaine Modification.
- Brian Tabel, executive director of marketing, Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Anaheim, California.
- Chris Weiss, vice president of engineering, The Knapheide Manufacturing Co., Quincy, Illinois.
- Dave Zelis, executive vice president, Buyers Products Co., Mentor, Ohio.