The Gates Corporation has unveiled its re-imagined corporate website.
Designed with OEM, MRO, and distributor audiences in mind, the state-of-the-art new website offers easier access to hose and belt products, tips, and resources for an improved user experience.
“Gates is well known for our dedication to innovation and always thinking about ways to engineer excellence into solutions for our customers. Our global website is no exception. We are pleased to launch this new customer-focused tool to help our customers find solutions to meet their business challenges,” says Mark Tenney, director, global brand services and communications at Gates.
The company says highlights of the new website include:
- Product search and part lookup features on the homepage for instant access to Gates solutions
- Nearly 900 product pages with up-to-date specifications, images, and data
- Resources and solutions organized by product category (industrial and automotive), industries, and product type (industrial hose, hydraulic hose, industrial belts, etc.)
- Gates authorized distributor search tool on the homepage
- Real-time chat feature for quick, direct communication with a Gates industrial belt engineer
- A more robust careers section
- More than 350 assets in the Resources Library, including belt and hose white papers, eBooks, tips, brochures, case studies, infographics, and more