In its Premier Distributor Program (PDP), launched in 2007, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC recognizes the outstanding achievements of its top-tier channel partners.
This year, Bendix is honoring 50 companies that have earned the program’s highest ranking of platinum. These distributors share Bendix’s commitment to providing operators and service technicians the parts they need, when and where they need them, the company says.
Platinum partners reflect the top distributors in the comprehensive Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network. The company says these partners deliver outstanding performance for fleet customers, owner-operators, and service repair facilities across North America. The PDP continues to cultivate Bendix’s relationships with distributors and support its growing capacity within the marketplace.
“We are excited to recognize the 2017 class of Bendix Premier Distributor Program platinum members. The collaborative relationships we maintain with our distributors are critical to helping support our customers in the heavy-duty aftermarket,” says Jerry Conroy, Bendix regional vice president – aftermarket sales.
“Our customers depend on us to help them run as safely and efficiently as possible, and we do so by maintaining the highest standards of safety, performance, value, and post-sales support. We’re proud to have developed partnerships with distributors as committed as we are to our customers’ success.”
The Premier Distributor Program evaluates distributors in six key areas. Bendix’s program utilizes objective performance measures as opposed to sales volume alone.
With objective performance measures in place, all Bendix distributors have an opportunity to earn rewards and recognition. Additionally, Bendix account managers work in tandem with distributors to help develop business plans that meet the PDP’s key measurement areas. The program’s comprehensive approach enables two-way communication and allows Bendix and its distributors to establish clearly defined annual expectations.
The 2017 Bendix platinum distributors (in alphabetical order) are:
- A & A Brake Service – Brooklyn, N.Y.
- A-1 Truck Parts – Bay City, Mich.
- Aetna Truck Parts – Chicago, Ill.
- American Moving Parts – Los Angeles, Calif.
- B & A Friction Materials, Inc. – San Jose, Calif.
- B & W Trailer Company – San Angelo, Texas
- Best Deal Spring, Inc. – Payson, Utah
- Betts Truck Parts & Service – Fresno, Calif.
- Blaine Brothers – Blaine, Minn.
- Brake & Clutch Supply, Inc. – Surrey, B.C., Canada
- Brake & Truck Supply, Inc. – Everett, Mass.
- Bramstedt Sales, Inc. – Cosmopolis, Wash.
- Capitol Clutch & Brake, Inc. – West Sacramento, Calif.
- CBS Parts Ltd. – Surrey, B.C., Canada
- Clutch & Brake Xchange – Stockton, Calif.
- Colorado Brake & Supply, Inc. – Commerce City, Colo.
- Commercial Brake & Clutch, Inc. – Tacoma, Wash.
- Cook Brothers Truck Parts – Binghamton, N.Y.
- Crossroads Truck Equipment – Effingham, Ill.
- Cumberland Truck Equipment Co. – Carlisle, Pa.
- Decarolis Heavy Duty Parts – Rochester, N.Y.
- Drive Train Industries, Inc. – Denver, Colo.
- Fleet Products – Tampa, Fla.
- Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Franklin Truck Parts, Inc. – Commerce, Calif.
- Heavy Fleet Products, Inc. – Manassas, Va.
- Hovis Auto & Truck Supply, Inc. – Mercer, Pa.
- Jack Young Co. – Woburn, Mass.
- Long Island Truck Parts, Inc. – Medford, N.Y.
- Macpek, Inc. – Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Manufacture Freno, Inc. – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
- Mutual Wheel Company – Moline, Ill.
- Myrmo & Sons, Inc. – Eugene, Ore.
- Northern Virginia Supply, Inc. – Springfield, Va.
- Parts for Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Point Spring & Driveshaft Co. – Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Potter Webster Company – Portland, Ore.
- Power and Transmission, Inc. – Fairbanks, Ark.
- Ressorts Maska, Inc. – Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
- River Valley Truck Center – Mankato, Minn.
- San Diego Friction Products, Inc. – Commerce, Calif.
- Sanel Auto & Truck Parts – Concord, N.H.
- Stone Truck Parts – Garner, N.C.
- Superior Distributors, Inc. – Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Tidewater Fleet Supply – Norfolk, Va.
- Total Truck Parts, Inc. – West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Triple “R” Truck Parts – Eddystone, Pa.
- Wheelco Brake & Supply, Inc. – North Branch, Minn.