The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), has announced an executive panel during the 7th Annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) Conference that will highlight the changes occurring in the distribution channel entitled, “The Changing Distribution Model – The Growing and Emerging Players.”
- Stefan Kurschner, senior vice president, aftermarket, Daimler Trucks North America
- Carl Mesker, vice president of sales americas, SAF Holland
- Robert Sammons, chief merchandising officer, Fleet Pride
- Walt Sherbourne, vice president, Dayton Parts LLC
- Lucas Deal, Editor, Truck Parts & Service magazine
Deal will lead the panelists through a discussion outlining distribution channel changes, including the evolving platform of e-commerce. Discussions will outline selling fleet direct versus staying true to current channels, channel crossover and how new players at the table will change distribution in the near future.
The remaining HDAD program features individual presenters and separate panel discussions with primary topics including:
- The Real World View — A Global Perspective
- The Everchanging and Evolving Aftermarket
- The Global Economic Overview
- Aftermarket Industry Economy & Outlook
- Realities of Current and Future Technology on the Aftermarket
- Parts and Service: The Fleet Perspective
HDAD will be held from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 28, 2019, in the Terry Fator Theater at The Mirage in Las Vegas. The conference is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2019.
For more information on HDAD 2019, CLICK HERE.