The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 2-8, 2019).
- Capital Gear has introduced the newly created position of director of corporate development, which is being filled by Joe Herauf.
- Continental has named Gary P. Mercer western sales manager.
- East Manufacturing has announced the promotion of Douglas Kenney to director of national fleet sales.
- Erich Jaeger USA, a subsidiary of Erich Jaeger GmbH , has named Terri Miller president.
- Minimizer has hired three territory managers: Bill Burdette, West; Rick Burleson, Northwest; and Chris Johnson, Mid-South.
- Sam Kahan with ACT Research has been honored with the Lawrence R. Klein Award, for economic forecasting accuracy.