Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (May 18-24, 2020). For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Bridgestone Americas introduced the new Firestone FD692 drive tire,
- Carrier Transicold has launched its Vector 8611MT multi-temperature trailer refrigeration unit, designed for trailers split lengthwise with a center dividing wall.
- Hankook Tire announced the expansion of its truck and bus radial product portfolio in the U.S. with its SmartCity AU04 tire.
- Milwaukee Tool has announced it continues to expand One-Key, an asset management platform and tracking and security network, with the introduction of Asset ID Tags.
- Minimizer’s floor mat expansion into medium-duty trucks continues with the release of Kenworth-specific floor mats.
- OTC has released splined shaft adapters for 5015A and 5018A clutch handlers, a clutch handler shaft adapter and transmission adaptor plates for Allison 3000 and 4000 series.
- Prestolite Electric has announced it will begin producing a new line of Leece-Neville IdlePro Extreme 24V 275-amp brushless alternators.