Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (June 1-7, 2020). For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- ATRO Engineered Systems expanded its exclusive high-temperature product line.
- Milwaukee Tool has introduced impact-resistant gloves, all of which are equipped with back-of-finger reinforcement and back-of-hand protection.
- National Fleet Products released portable and vehicle-mounted hand-washing stations.
- PAI Industries added surge tanks with radiator caps to its aftermarket product line.
- StrongArm introduced the ProGlide Tailgate Assist for safe and convenient tailgate operation.
- Yokohama Tire has launched a new all-position radial tire, the 504C.