Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (July 13-19, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Dorman HD Solutions added a dozen parts to its heavy-duty former dealer only parts line.
- JohnDow introduced a new line of fluid extractors.
- Lincoln Electric introduced the Viking 3350 XG powered air purifying respirator helmet.
- Lumileds launched Philips MasterDuty headlight bulbs for medium- and heavy-duty Class 2-8 trucks.
- Phillips Industries released a hands-free door extension to attach to public door handles to fight COVID-19.
- Premier Manufacturing announced the release of its new Saf-T-Latch.
- Webb Wheel Products introduced its new Steel Shell brake drum product line.
- Whiting Systems introduced a hands-free Sentry foot pump dispenser paired with antiseptic hands-free alcohol hand cleaner to help with mitigating the spread of pathogens causing illnesses.
- World American added a number of torque arm bushings to its heavy-duty product line.
- ZF released WABCO ToolBox Plus, the latest generation of its PC-based advanced diagnostics software.