Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (July 20-26, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Buyers Products revamped its crossover truck toolbox.
- PAI added new flywheel housings to its product line.
- Phillips Industries released the X-TEND Day Cab tracker bar extension for tractor model applications with back windows.
- Prestolite Electric has expanded its portfolio of starters with the introduction of Leece-Neville M93 and M97 24V 6kW starters.
- Wabash National introduced its eco-friendly eNow solar power and Carrier Transicold all-electric refrigeration trailer.